FREE GARMIN UPDATE
Garmin provides you free Garmin update, when you purchase a new unit to ensure accurate instructions and proper performance of your new device.
Follow instructions that are listed below.
- Connect your Garmin device to computer with USB cable of that particular device.
- Access web browsers to visit Garmin’s Find Map Updates page.
- Click on option Automotive and choose option “Download Map Updater”. If there is no download button then your device is not eligible for updates.
- Double click on the downloaded file and install it to your computer. Update NET Framework before continue.
- Click on option “Search for device” when application get installed. Click on option continue after reading disclaimer.
- Click option continue if application prompts you with “A free map update available”.
- Click on option continue when system prompted with “Ready to update maps”.
Leave the device plugged in when this process gets done. It can take multiple hours. Time will depend on your network speed.
Connectgarminupdate.com is an independent provider of IT services where we provide support at home, chat and on phone for issues related to IT. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners. The use of any trademarks, logos or brand names is for informational views only.