When you purchased maps for your outdoor Garmin device, you need to install maps to your device. Installation process may take time to install. Whole installation process will be depends over maps that purchased and speed of your network.
But make sure you must have all required components to follow the process.
Install Garmin Express and perform steps listed below | Outdoor Garmin Device
- Connect outdoor device to computer.
- Launch Garmin Express.
- For Windows: Double click over Express icon from desktop or search for Garmin Express in search menu.
- For Mac: Garmin Express will be in application folder.
- Select the device and click on option continue.
(If your device is not added than choose option add new device and perform above action).
- Choose option Tools and Content
- Select icon purchased
- Click on sign in option and login to your Garmin account at which you purchased maps.
- Perform onscreen instructions.
- Tick mark option and required actions.
- Click continue to Device or Memory Card because if your file is large than memory card will be required.
After starting downloads wait for the moment when installation complete message will displays on screen. After whole process disconnect your device safely from computer.